2009年4月6日星期一

April 6th

The first time I saw this assignment, I was reminded of the epitaph of the great people.I was an ordinary people, maybe I cannot do great contribution to the whole society. But if someday I died, I still hope some people can remember me, even only one of my characteristic.I will write words to thank the people who once helped me, and my grateful of all the thing I used in my life. Also, I will make a wish in my epitaph, I wish every one can live a happy life,especially the one I loved and those person who loved me.I don't need any luxury decoration. The more simple, the better.We all have many complicated things to do when we are alive, no matter how much we try to avoid these. So I expect a simple way to hold a memorial ceremony for my death.Actually, when I was in China, we had talked this in our class. Some of my classmates said, they hope their bone ash can be throw into the sea after dying, because they wanted to become a fish next life. I remembered that I said I hope there can be a music epitaph for me , when the people came to see me, it can play my favourite music automaticlly. They wouldn't be so sad.I always see the eptiaph is gray, it is so stressful for the person who came to grieve over. But it can't not be changed because it is said that it is the solemn color. That's why I want a music epitaph.
It must be a strange idea, but I really hope so.

1 条评论:

  1. That's really interesting! It would very neat if you were able to do that...or, if the person who created your gravestone could do it for you!

    回复删除