2009年4月20日星期一

APRIL 20th


There are many unforgetable things in my life. As the time passing by, the memory just like a film come to my mind. I studied in Beijing for almost 4 years before I came here, my parents and all my relatives were living in Shandong.Before I came to Beijing, my first impression of the people here are proud. They may not easy to get along well with.I always remembered my mother's word that be silent when your can't control the situation. So when I went to the class, I tried to speak as little as possible ,because to the classmates I am a stranger.The most important thing is I am not a real Beijingnese. I went to school by myself, went back home alone and did everything on my own.Sometimes I just felt that my classmates looking at me on a strangs and looking down on me. When the sports meeting was held in my school, I had some chances to talk with a few girls,but very formal conversation. I was so nervous at that time that I tried to find the topic that they can be interested in. I thought I failed to make friends with them because after that, everything went the same way as before. What made me more sad was I thought that I had to celebrate my birthday by myself. My birthday was coming, I was in bad mood and went to school late.When I came into the classroom. I was really shocked by what I saw. The blackboard was written "happy birthday", the classroom was decarated by flowers. My classmates wrote wish note and pasted on the wall. I still rememebered what they wrote." be happy and be confidence, you are NO.1". " I can be your best friend, if I can help you, please let me know." " you are a vital member of the class." I was deelply touched by these words and can't stop crying. This is a special family for me ,for a girl who study in other country. And here, in CESL, I also feel as warm as a family.I do really want to thank all the people who love me and loved by me.

1 条评论: