2009年4月15日星期三

April 15th


My mother always said I am good at eating, even though I don't know how to cook. I like trying to eat everything that I have never eaten before. When I saw this journal, it just reminds me of the most strange and maybe the hardest thing I have ever eaten.My hometown is famous for seafood, that day my mother bought some black, heavy thing to home and just put some water to cook it. It is just as same size as coin or a small button before cooking. After 5 minuets boiling in the hot water, it became bigger and some thing began to push out of the black out-coat. It is easy to cook but difficult for eating. You must break the out-coat and then eat the thing inside. Maybe my teeth were strong enough, I can't taste anyone for a long time.It was so hard that I am afraid that my teeth would be broken. That's true!! My father almost ate all of them, so later, I took a hammer and ate only a little bit. It was really delicious. I can't find the English name of this thing. But in China, we call it " hai bolou" , only my home can produce the most fresh of them and it can only be found in summer. Before I came to here, I was lucky to eat it again and this time people had created some small machine to make it easier to eat. Actually ,it looks ugly but taste so well. So I alway make jokes on it like, we can't adjust something by its appearance!! huh~

3 条评论: