2009年2月25日星期三

EPA 1A FEB 25th

This is my first term in CESL.I do really want to express an emotion of appreciating it.Since I became a students of CESL, I feel it just like a warm family for me. Teachers and classmates are very friendly,we can get long well with each other.Among all the CESL classes, I like Kara's media culture class best.She always smiles in class,it makes me feel relaxing.I remembered that once we had tea time in the afternoon, I took some cookies to her. She was very happy and smiled like a child.At that time, I treated her as my friends,even my older sister!In China,most teachers are very strict with the students, and I had to do all what the teachers asked me to do.
The relationship is not as harmony as here.Aslo, my core teacher is a cute gentlmen. He is good at body language.I know he just want us to learn more in his class.He tries best to make his class lively and interesting.Actually,it worked. I enjoy my core class very much.In addition, I made friends with some Taiwan students.Because they were exchange students ,they only had two months here.They have gone to Taiwan,I can't forget the day they went away.Before they left,they came to my house and said goodbye to me.I was so sad that we cried.We ate lunch and dinner together everyday, we studied in the same class,we went to recreation center together.We have a deep friendship.Above all. I like my CESL class!

没有评论:

发表评论