2009年2月18日星期三

EAP FEB20th

Actually,I think I am a bravy girl. I don't feel nervous in exam or do some dangerous sports. But I am afraid to talk with strangers,especially the people who are older than me. Since I received the admission letter from SIU, I was worry about the visa officer's face execution. Dec 12th 2008, I went to the United States Embassy in Beijing to make a interview. There were many teenagers like my age, they seemed more confidence than me. When's my turn, I am very nervous. Because many interviewors failed and they spoke English more fluently than me! I was so anxious that I even forgot to say good morning to the visa officer. I tried my best to look confidence and kept smiling . In addtion,I couldn't concentrate on listening to the questions,so I had to ask officer to repeat . I knew it would make a bad impression for the officer, so I let myself calm down. Thanks god! I was lucky that I passed.I know I will not be so lucky every time, so I let myself to communicate with people as much as possible. I found it is a easy way to make friends!

没有评论:

发表评论