2009年2月9日星期一

EAP1 FEB 9th 2009

Actually,the question is difficult for me to answer. Because in my country,teenagers as my ages aren't allowed to fall in love with somebody.But,I think everyone has a ideal lover and my mother is not here, so I can talk about love!!I hope the person who married with me is a person who has a sense of responsibility.He could assume the responsibility of our family in the future.
I don't care about his appearance. He must have good moral character,be honest and kind-hearted.The most important standard in my heart is he must respect our parents. I secretly loved the boy who once to be my best heterosexual friend.But he always rude to his mother.I can't imagine a guy who a lack of respect his parents can treat me good.So he is still my friend,not my boyfriend,even not my best heterosexual friend.In fact, I want to find a boy like my father. He is the most prefect man in my heart.If I meet a guy similar to my father,I will marry him!!

没有评论:

发表评论